Creative Time staff, interns, and fellows share the upcoming events and exhibitions we’re most excited about seeing. This first installment of Creative Time Picks comes to you from Production and Programming Fellow Jessica N. Bell.
Opening Tomorrow: Janet Cardiff and George Bures Miller’s The Murder of Crows, a ”sound play” originally shown at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Art Contemporary in Austria, is a sonic interpretation and metaphor for the cacophony created by crows when one of their murder dies. This marks the U.S. premiere for this ninety-eight-speaker installation.
JANET CARDIFF and GEORGE BURES MILLER: THE MURDER OF CROWS
PARK AVENUE ARMORY | FRI. 8/3 – 9/9
- parkavenuearmory likes this
- pulseartfairs reblogged this from creativetime
- atomicelroy reblogged this from creativetime and added:
- atomicelroy likes this
- watertankproject likes this
- lmnophoto likes this
- thepresentgroup reblogged this from creativetime
- fictionthatmatters reblogged this from creativetime
- creativetime posted this